Tell a Demon is a visual novel set in a 1920s style fantasy world, centering around themes of love, loss, and vengeance. Influence the intertwining stories of three protagonists with your choices: Julius, who just wants to get his life back, Tell, a mortal girl who finds herself wrapped up in the affairs of demons, and Kalevel, an immortal demon herself who now finds her very existence endangered by an old, old enemy.
Download the Demo via Google Drive*
Buy Tell a Demon for Windows, Mac and Linux for $12.99*:
*Please download the demo and ensure that Tell a Demon runs on your machine before purchasing.
If you would like to support the developer with the bonus edition, you will receive:
- 7 HD and hi-resolution wallpapers
- The Tell a Demon soundtrack (14 mp3 tracks)
- Several bonus images related to the making of Tell a Demon.
Your choices affect the character development of each of the three protagonists. Each viewpoint character gets one separate ending per playthrough. Many endings will vary based on your decisions throughout the story. Some choices affect a viewpoint character’s personality, while others alter the plot. The stories of the three separate viewpoint characters intertwine, but how much those stories intertwine—and who survives to the end of each playthrough—depends on you.
- A rich, fully illustrated fantasy world
- Romantic options
- 80,000+ words of content
- 16 Endings with variations depending on your choices
- Art gallery and music room available in-game (regardless of whether or not you purchase the bonus material)
Also available through Itch.io
For help, hints, or to report a bug, please go here.